Friday, October 24, 2008

last night was.


bittersweet.

It was the 9th installment of HIGH FIVE Thursdays w/ a very special guest dj set by non other than Fatlip of the Legendary cali hip-hop group The Pharcyde (Responsible for classic cuts like Passin me By and Runnin)


Usually I wild out more than anyone.

but along with the stress of the fam not getting into the venue and all the other dj's (which I prolly should not be bitching about considering we shared a dj booth w/ Fatlip of the Pharcyde, Dj Limegreen, and Dj Truly Odd of the Beat Junkies) but damn it was alot to handle.

Not to mention my nigga Captain (Grime Time 909) was in the building.

Apparently it was Planet Asia's B-day as well so the whole Strong Arm Steady was in the building (Krondon,Phil the Agony,Defari) which was ill as fuck.

I didn't even know what was happening.

I was hella sober. (which was prolly a good thing)

Honey T pot was in the house in full. (They always make me feel better somehow someway,
even when I sell myself to fall in love)

The night ended off pretty well.

we chilled.

PLP'd (parking lot pimpin for all you lame fucks)

and went the fuck home.

another thursday done.

what's next?

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

breezewell out!

No comments: