Friday, December 26, 2008

Tis the season

and how was ya'lls X-mas?
good I hope.
I'm faded.
EGG NOG AND HENNY HOMIE.
damn it warms a nigga soul.
make me wanna hug myself.
lol.
So today was hella different than any christmases of the past.
We had three stops to make in one day.
I swear I felt just like Vince Vaughn, minus my Reese Witherspoon (Hi baby)
So first we stopped @ my Aunt Patricia's house.
Her house is always dope.
good eats.
Donny Hath
"And This Christmas, Will be a very special Christmas for meeeee"
mad fambam.
and presents galore.
We always do gift exchanges (you know the secret santa jumpoff, classic)
Reluctantly she got me this year.
I knew it was gonna be ill.
I asked for a flannel, and a starbucks card.
I LUCKED FUCK THE OUT!
Not only did I get my new ill ass blue,grey, and black flannel but I also got 2 gift certificates to Baskin Robbins, A Mcdonalds gift card, and a Starbucks card!
HOLLA @ the HOLIDAYS.
So I saw all my cousins and aunts and uncles.
Shit was fun.
So we high tailed it out of there and dropped off my niece @ her cousins house so she could run wild and come up on presents (and you know she did, if you know her)
HUSTLIN HUSTLIN HUSTLIN HUSTLIN!
We make way to my Aunt GG's new crib in Signal Hill (BTW, I highly suggest moving there,I have to admit I was like FUCK THE IE for two seconds, cause it's mad ill, the apts are fresh like the ones in Japan, all symetrical and block-like, kinda like legos.)
So we chilled over there for a few.
rapped.
ate some more.
I swear I had like 3 kinds of Cornbread.
it was so bomb.
So after a long day of X-mas and ey'thang we headed home.
Tired, full, and hella faded I had a great time.
I have to say this was prolly the illest X-mas to date.
Although I have to say that it really made me remember why this season is my favorite.
To be with friends and family is so important, to show them that we love them and to show them that we care is the greatest gift you can give, hug yo mama, kiss your sister, give your dad a right cross (lovingly, very lovingly) and let your brother know it wasn't your fault his girl think you cute.
IN THE END IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO ONE THING.
LOVE LIKE YOU'RE GOIN TO JAIL!

MERRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS

gingerbread cookies Pictures, Images and Photos
MUUUUUUFUCKAS!

No comments: