Monday, March 30, 2009

The thoughts.


Just A little confused.

you think I'm obsessive?

I didn't know that she was your girl dogg.

So, It's me that's fuckin up?

I know I did something wit that blunt.

No, I don't wanna go see you dj, you're garbage, you play the same shit, and it don't even blend!

Nigga, I can't find the spot, mapquest the shit.

look @ her ass, it's so plentiful.

Mama, just cause you ain't in my top doesn't mean I don't care.

I need food.

Uh, how many more songs you want son?

simplestformofanelle.blogspot.com

twitter ya boy.

I got alot of homework this week.

Will someone please tell My Hollow Drum to get @ me, they fire!

that is all, for now.

2 comments:

OB said...

it's like a twitted blog lol

love it n love u at the same time!

cornBREEZE said...

awwww, see I knew you would tell me if you were cheatin on me wit you!