Friday, September 25, 2009

Shoes with a ill message: Keep company.



Meet the Nuss,I was introduced to this beauty of a sneaker at the The Unlaced sneaker convention in LA while doing a Barely Broke intellects booth,I chopped it up with Sebastian,a cool dude short in stature but very big on how simple the kicks were,someone who I thought was just manning the booth turned out a week or two later thru vimeo to be quite the intern,who moonlights as a tapdancer,So I knew the Mos Def "Ms. Fat Booty" 12' I laid on him was gonna be put to good use,but when he told me the website on which to find these beauties,it made me think so much more about the quality of the shoe vs. the quantity of it's price,the website is called KeepCompany.com.

WAIT WAIT WAIT,WHAT?

keep company?

Like keeping company around,near you and just for the sake of having them there,keeping company?


THAT IS THE ILLEST NAME EVER FOR A SHOE COMPANY.

sure the kicks were ill,but as the name suggests comradarie and friendship or simply having the homies over for a blunt is truely the message,besides having you feet look cool.

Using eco-friendly materials like Cordueroy,flannel,canvas,and nubuck, Keep is spreading the message of non-submission thru your feet and thru the enviornment.

Mades sweatshop free in the sunshine state of killa cali,with their HQ located in dwntwn LA via Chinatown,the structure they have devised is a sure winner in my heart and anyone who reads this affirmation.


-get like me

No comments: