Monday, October 12, 2009

you wanna take me higher?

I've never been ona hot air balloon before,I've always wondered how ill or scary as fuck it would be to climb 500+ feet in the air ona fucking balloon.

well now I get my shot.

Who wants to come and hold my hand?

I wonder how it would feel to be high on a hot air balloon.

you think they'll let me smoke a blunt on there?

LOL.

I'ma try it and see.

Getting high while being high should feel pretty nice.






The Great Park Balloon is the Orange County Great Park’s first major attraction. With the ability to hold up to 25 to 30 visitors and soar up to 500 feet above the surrounding landscape, passengers can watch the Great Park’s development unfold as construction activity increases. Best of all, admission on the Great Park Balloon is FREE!

Hours & Directions (and 2009 Holidays)

Thursday – Friday:
10:00 AM – 3:00 PM and
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Saturday – Sunday:
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM and
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM

The Great Park Balloon is one of the largest tethered helium balloon (not hot air) and the first of its kind in the United States. It is environmentally safe, non-polluting, and virtually silent. The Balloon is always tethered to the ground with a steel cable and is never in a state of free flight, making it both a safe and fun experience for everyone.


No comments: