Monday, September 21, 2009

If you want it done,you gotta do it yourself.

Seeing how http://rissapeacespeaks.blogspot.com doesn't usually have the time to blog these anymore,once again I'ma pick it right back up where I left off.

This is the cupcake of the week.
perfect for any movie ever made these will fool even the smartest of people.
now I know cupcakes are spossed to be so girly and homo and all this bullshit.
but fellas if you remember anything I tell you remember this, chicks dig cupcakes.

They love em yo,it's just something about the size,texture,and the frosting also plays a major role,and I mean just look @ em,they're fucking sick as fuck.I mean imagine if you're at the drive in with your lady and you pop out a box of popcorn cupcakes,you're gonna get some,plain and simple.

these really take "cupcakin at the drive in"to a whole nother level.

Photobucket

cupcakes made up to look like popcorn,I flipped out when I seen these,it's ill how they used something as small as marshmallows to appear as kernals,very innovative indeed,I wonder if marissa ever tried to make these before.

I sure hope so cause they're dope.

peep game next week cause I got some Marie Calender's type jumpoffs to show you next week.

well kids,stay easy,never greasy.

-get like me.

No comments: